You are stuck in a cruel and hostile world where you must find 16 pieces of wool to complete a monument and gain victory of the map. In CTM, all standard rules apply, which means you may break and place blocks, craft items, etc.
|Genre||Complete The Monument|
- 12 objective wool “Purity Cores” (wool blocks)
- optional “Exploration Cores” Metal Blocks
- Secret Disks
- and more spread around over 16 completely unique areas.
- -Areas that push Minecraft to the limit. From underwater ruins to daunting corkscrews, Monstrosity has a little bit of everything.
- -Custom monsters fire wraiths, pairs of eyes, and even tools and armor that have a mind of their own! All custom monsters have special gear drops as well.
- -Custom tools and weapons. All are specially designed and include special names, ranks and lore.
- -Special Kits: House Kits, Boom Kits, Light Kits, Grinder Kits, Farm Kits
- -An interactive monument opens new areas as you collect more cores
- -Bonus objectives galore! Find 4 bonus exploration cores, secret disks, lore books and more!