Want something like Harvest Moon series on Minecraft ? then try on Minecraft Harvest Farm Style Survival Map for minecraft 1.4.7
|Genre||Minecraft Survival, Minecraft Farming|
It’s a map built in homage to the Harvest Moon SNES game, complete with own renditions of the classic farmhouse and town. The NPCs are set up to sell almost anything you could want or need, you’ll need to be able to afford it though and to do that you’ll have to start farming.
It is a slow start and many thing are very expensive but it makes the payoff that much sweeter in the end, just like the Harvest Moon games on console.
- The difficulty can be on any setting based on your preference.
- Please do not use cheats or creative mode as most building blocks and materials can be bought using the in-game currency exchange.
- Keep the gameplay within farm fenced and walled off areas for maximum enjoyment of the map.
- Please do not destroy the fence with logs under it or your barns and tool shed. You may expand your house as you see fit. Terraform and dig. Mining is not a necessity and most can be found in the mountain pass cave. That does not mean you cannot! Please do if you want!
- For your own benefit do not kill NPC shop owners.
- Ultimately you are the one playing the game so enjoy it however is best for you.
- Download the desired file below.
- Now that you have the file, .rar or .zip format. Unzip it with your favorite unzipper. WinRar, Winzip, Unarchiver…etc
- [For Win] Go to Start button. Search Run and hit enter. A pop-up should come up. In the pop-up type %appdata% Find and Enter the “Roaming” file. Once inside that file, Find and Enter /.minecraft
- [For Mac] Open a Finder window, go to Library and find your Application Support folder. Inside there you should be able to find your minecraft folder.
- In the minecraft folder, find /saves and drag and drop the Harvest folder here.
- You’re good to go. Play on your new world. Have Fun!