Dried Out is a mini game CTM map from Mini Retro Survival series it is designed for Minecraft Beta 1.7.3 .
You are stuck in a middle of a Dried Out desert and after looking around it seems that you are nearby an oasis. The only way to survive is to explore this place but somehow you realize that you are not alone in this place…
This map could take about 1-3 hours game-play and since it’s a minimap it is acceptable. There are a few dungeons to explore, the scenery and terrains are well done and despite of its being a minimap I found myself using this map for normal gameplay instead.
Client: 1.7.3 and above
- Play in Minecraft BETA 1.7.3
- Survive in any way you can think of.
- Always play on Easy difficulty or higher. Never use peaceful! (the maps are balaced around Normal difficulty)
- To win, find and complete the Retro Monument.
- Only use wools for the monument that you find in chests around the map.
- Do NOT use sheep wool, string wool or dyes to obtain wools for the monument. You may use these wools for other things.
- You may craft the Metal Blocks for the monument,
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map and go into normally generated Minecraft terrain (going into normally generated Nether terrain also counts as leaving the map boundaries)
Mini Retro Survival #01 – Dried Out v1.3