The Abandoned is a horror genre map made for Minecraft.
It’s 1959. You play as a detective for the PPD on a missing persons case. A local reporter went missing mysteriously while investigating the recently abandoned Arch st. subway line.
With nothing, but a lantern and a sidearm you must venture into the dark subway in search of the missing reporter and the mysteries surrounding the abandoned Arch st. line.
In a glance this look like a title I posted many times before but this one has a different and unique storyline.
What difference is that this is made based on folklore of SCP:Blackout.
Among The Gameplays
- -Scavenge for ammo and health in crates and chests.
- -Use a handgun and metal pipe to fend off enemies.
- -Solve simple puzzles to progress.
- -Interact with ?’s throughout the map to hear full voice acted dialogue for the MC.
- -Find notes left scattered around for clues to the narrative.
- -Venture into 1 block high gaps to traverse through crawlspaces and vents.